As a hotel owner, you want to make sure your guests feel welcome the moment they step through the door. One way to do this is to put together welcome bags for each room. What you include in these bags will depend on your budget and the type of hotel you run, but there are some essential items that every bag should have.
The first thing you’ll need is a branded bag or box to put everything in. This could be something as simple as a brown paper bag with your hotel’s logo printed on it, or a more elaborate gift box. Next, you’ll want to include some information about your hotel and the local area.
This could be a map of the city, a list of recommended restaurants, or anything else that will help your guests get settled in. Of course, you’ll also want to include some snacks and drinks for your guests to enjoy during their stay. Choose items that represent your region or that are popular with travelers.
For example, if you’re located in wine country, consider including a bottle of local wine; if you’re near hiking trails, pack some trail mix or energy bars; and so on. By taking care of your guests’ needs from the moment they arrive, you’ll ensure they have a pleasant stay at your hotel.
If you’re looking for ideas on what to put in your hotel welcome bags, you’ve come to the right place! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. A map of the area – This is especially helpful if your guests are from out of town and not familiar with the area.
2. Local attractions information – Include a list of nearby attractions, along with any coupons or discounts that may be available. 3. Restaurant menus – Give your guests some dining options by including menus from local restaurants in their welcome bag. 4. Hotel amenities information – Make sure your guests know about all the great amenities your hotel has to offer by including a brochure or flyer in their welcome bag.
5. A welcome note from the staff – A personal touch goes a long way! Be sure to include a welcoming note from the staff, letting your guests know how happy you are to have them stay with you.
What Snacks to Put in Welcome Bag?
If you’re looking for ideas on what snacks to put in a welcome bag, look no further! Here are 10 great snack ideas that will make your guests feel right at home:
1. Popcorn – Popcorn is always a popular snack choice and it’s easy to see why!
It’s light, fluffy and can be flavored in so many different ways. Plus, it’s a great value option if you’re on a budget. 2. Pretzels – Another classic snack that everyone loves!
Pretzels are perfect for munching on and they come in such a variety of shapes and sizes. You can even get creative with them and offer dipping sauces or toppings. 3. Chips – Who doesn’t love chips?
They’re the perfect salty snack to accompany any meal or gathering. And, like pretzels, there are so many different types and flavors to choose from. Salted, barbecue, sour cream & onion…the options are endless!
4 . Cookies – A must-have for any sweet tooth! Whether they’re store-bought or homemade, cookies are always a hit with guests.
Just be sure to have plenty on hand, because they tend to go fast! 5 . Fruit – Fresh fruit is always a welcome addition to any snack spread.
It’s healthy, refreshing and satisfying all at the same time. Plus, it gives guests something sweet to balance out all the savory snacks.
What Do You Put in a Welcome Basket for Out of Town Guests?
A welcome basket is a thoughtful way to greet out of town guests and make them feel at home. Here are some ideas for what to include in a welcome basket:
– snacks and drinks, such as bottled water, sodas, chips or pretzels, and nuts or trail mix
– local maps and brochures – toiletries, such as shampoo, soap, toothpaste and a toothbrush – first aid supplies, such as Band-Aids and antiseptic wipes
– other useful items, such as an umbrella or raincoat (if you’re visiting during the rainy season), sunscreen (if you’re visiting during the summer), or a blanket (if you’re visiting during the winter).
What are Welcome Bags For?
Welcome bags are a gesture of hospitality extended to guests, typically at events such as weddings, corporate functions, and conventions. They may also be given to VIPs or other special visitors. The contents of welcome bags can vary widely, but they often include items like snacks, water bottles, maps, and souvenirs.
The purpose of welcome bags is to make guests feel comfortable and appreciated, and to give them a taste of what the event or destination has to offer.
How Much Do Welcome Bags Cost?
Welcome bags are a fun way to welcome your guests to their hotel room or vacation rental. They can be filled with all sorts of goodies, from snacks and drinks to maps and brochures. The cost of welcome bags varies depending on the contents, but you can expect to spend around $10-$20 per bag.
Wedding Welcome Bags + Welcome Boxes to Gift Your Guests
What to Put in Hotel Gift Bags for Wedding Guests
Your wedding guests will be thrilled to receive a hotel gift bag full of goodies! But what should you put in it? Here are some ideas:
-A bottle of water or sparkling cider, to help them stay hydrated during the festivities -A map of the area, so they can easily find their way around -A list of local restaurants and attractions, for when they want to explore the area
-A few snacks, like granola bars or trail mix, in case they get hungry between meals
If you manage a hotel, it’s important to make sure your guests feel welcome the minute they step through the door. One way to do this is by providing them with a welcome bag filled with useful items. But what should you put in these bags?
Here are some ideas: -A map of the local area -A list of nearby restaurants and attractions
-Coupons for local businesses -A complimentary drink or snack -Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.)