People always want the best product based on what they want, but most of the time, they’re just given products with overly-exaggerated features when in reality, it’s mediocre at best. But overall, the material, brand, and features most of the time decide how you can buy the best Pex Tools.
However, a better product oftentimes can cost too much money, most of which simply is because of the brand or the “features” which in reality aren’t that helpful. It’s important to have the perfect balance between the material, cost, and features themselves.
Expensive isn’t always better, since they might just have slightly better material or features which you won’t need. So to find out how you can buy and get the most out of it, you can check out our buying guide.
Let’s get started
The Most Highly Rated Pex Tools
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For more details, read here.
|1||- M FUEL Cordless in - in by -||
|2||PEX Pipe Clamp Cinch Tool Crimping Tool by PEX||
|3||iCRIMP Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing by iCRIMP||
|4||iCrimp Pex Pipe Crimping Tool kit for by iCrimp||
|5||iCrimp Ratcheting PEX Cinch Tool for Fastening by iCrimp||
|6||SHALL Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and by SHALL||
|7||IBOSAD Manual PEX Pipe Expander Tool Kit by IBOSAD||
|8||TOWN STORY PEX Hose Clamps Pcs Pex by TOWN||
|9||EFIELD Pex A Pipe Expansion Tool Kit by EFIELD||
|10||KOTTO Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and by KOTTO||
Best Pex Tools in 2023
2532-22 M12 FUEL Cordless 3/8 in. - 1 in. PEX Expansion Tool Kit with (2) 2.0 Ah Batteries, (3) Rapid Seal Expansion Heads
- 2532-22 M12 FUEL Cordless 3/8 in. - 1 in. PEX Expansion Tool Kit with (2) 2.0 Ah Batteries, (3) Rapid Seal Expansion Heads
Additional Info :
PEX Pipe Clamp Cinch Tool Crimping Tool Crimper for Stainless Steel Clamps from 3/8-inch to 1-inch with 1/2-inch 10PCS and 3/4-inch 10PCS SS PEX Clamps,with Pipe Cutter
- UNIVERSAL - Meets ASTM 2098 standard. Compatible to work with all brand stainless steel clamps with sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1".
- With 1/2-inch 10PCS and 3/4-inch 10PCS SS PEX Clamps
- It can be used with any ASTM F2098 stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer
- Comes with a pipe cutter
- The ratchet safety-function bring fast and reliable installation
Additional Info :
iCRIMP Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 20PCS 1/2-inch and 10PCS 3/4-inch PEX Clamps and Pex Pipe Cutter- All in One
- 「UNIVERSAL」This tool meets ASTM 2098 standard will work with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8-inch to 1-inch. It can also be used to cinch single ear hose clamp,as long as the ear’s length&width is within the opening range of the jaws.
- 「INNOVATIVE」New design makes it be a multi-function tool which can cinch clamps and remove the clamps from pipe to allow re-using the pipe fittings,cost-effective and convenient.
- 「DURABLE」The cinch&remove tool is constructed of durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long service life,and inside of the jaw is processed with Wire EDM Cutting to ensure the precision.
- 「EASY」It’s easy to switch cinch and remove function.And the ratcheting design and self-release mechanism makes the cinch effortless.The tool is factory-adjusted with no requirement for calibration tool.
- 「ALL-IN-ONE」This is a All-in-one kit for pex pipe installation, it includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool,1pc of Pex cutter,20pcs of 1/2-inch clamps and 10pcs of 3/4-inch clamps.
Additional Info :
iCrimp Pex Pipe Crimping Tool kit for 3/8,1/2,3/4,1-inch Copper Ring with Free Gauge&Pex Pipe Cutter -Meet ASTM F1807 and Portable
- Meet ASTM F1807 Standard
- Used to fasten PEX pipe to brass or poly fittings using copper crimp rings
- New Product,smaller and lighter but provide same same pressure,no requirement for strength
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Item includes: 1 inch Crimper, 1/2&3/8&3/4-inch Jaws, Gauge,Spanner
Additional Info :
iCrimp Ratcheting PEX Cinch Tool for Fastening Stainless Clamps from 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch with Calibration Gauge Suits ASTM F2098 and Non F2098 Ear Hose Clamps
- Purpose: KG-1096 full-size clamp tool is designed to clamp 3/8-in, 1/2-in, 5/8-in, 3/4-in and 1-in stainless-steel PEX clamp rings onto PEX tubing.
- Ratchet Mechanism: Ratcheting action to make complete cinch and gauge free clamping. will not disengage until a uniform crimp is completed or the quick release lever is triggered.
- Capability: For the creating secure stainless steel pinch clamp connections in combination with PEX barb fittings within PEX piping systems in sizes ranging from 3/8 in. to 1 in. Compatible with brass (per ASTM F1807) and poly (per ASTM F2159) crimp style PEX fittings.
- Applications: Perfect for the DIY homeowner or the professional looking for the perfect way to get started with PEX plumbing. Suitable for making stainless steel clamp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications. Works for CV boot hose clamps.
- Fits all PEX cinch clamps except for Zurn Quick Clamp. Ideal for connecting ear clamps to hose.
Additional Info :
SHALL Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter, Pipe Fitting Crimper Tool Kit Meets ASTM F2098 for 3/8" to 1" Stainless Steel Clamps Including 20pcs 1/2", 10pcs 3/4" Clamps With Storage Bag
- ✔ [Universal] This pex clamp tool kit meets ASTM F2098 standard and will work well with any manufacturer's 3/8" to 1" stainless steel clamps for PEX connections. The pex crimp tool can also be used to cinch other single-ear hose clamps, as long as the length and width of the ear is within the opening range of the clamp tool.
- ✔ [Durable] The pipe cinch tool is forged from solid manganese steel for long service life, and the interior jaw is cut by wire EDM to ensure accuracy.
- ✔ [Easy & Smooth] The pex crimper features a ratchet & self-releasing mechanism which will ensure each crimping easy and complete.
- ✔ [Efficient & Comfortable] 8.5 inch long handle with dual-color anti-slip rubber material creates a more labor-saving lever distance, making plumbing work more efficient and comfortable
- ✔ [Worry-Free] The pex tool is factory-adjusted with no additional calibration or adjustment required. The bonus calibration tool is for backup only.
Additional Info :
IBOSAD Manual PEX Pipe Expander Tool Kit with 3/8",1/2",3/4",1" Expansion Heads for Propex Expansion suit Propex Wirsbo Uponor Meets ASTM F1960 Standard PEX Coupling Fitting Radiant Heat
- Meet ASTM F1960 Standard
- Item includes: 4 expansion heads(3/8,1/2,3/4,1-inch), 1 quality lubricant(eco-friendly)
- Precision engineered Expansion head for accurate expansion of Uponor PEX-a tubing for ProPEX fitting
- Chrome plated for weather and corrosion resistance
- Comes in a convenient carrying case to hold expander tool and heads
Additional Info :
TOWN STORY PEX Hose Clamps, 100Pcs Pex Crimping Clamps ,50Pcs 1/2 Inch and 50Pcs 3/4 Inch Pex Cinch Clamp 304 Stainless Steel, for PEX Tubing PEX Pipe Fitting Connections
- EXTREMELY DURABLE 304 STAINLESS STEEL：Our pex hose clamps are heavy duty, and this pex rings used premium 304 stainless steels that plenty strong. This pex fitting clamps won't break while use pex crimping tool clipping, the hose clamps can be used for a long time.
- UNPRECEDENTED LEAK PROOF QUALITY：Instead of clamp is not tight resulting in pipe leakage, TOWN STORY pex pipe clamps used 360-degree seal protection, and our pipe clamp has perfect polishing provides no damage during use pex crimping tool crimping, no leakage after clamping, very safe and reliable. It also comes with five years of after-sales service to ensure a worry-free experience.
- HIGH-PRECISION SIZE：Our PEX fittings Clamp are made with high-precision machines, with high-precision size. You may rest assured to choose size, and this pex crimp rings contains 100pcs PEX pipe clamps include 50 pcs 1/2 inch pex crimp rings, 50 pcs 3/4 inch pex pipe clamps, fit for 1/2 and 3/4 PEX pipe. This hose clamp kit will meet your daily needs.
- WIDE APPLICATION：The Pex crimp rings can be widely used on different PEX fittings, such as garden hoses, water heater, air condition system, pipeline system, water supply system, beer machine, coffee machine, beverage machine, medical equipment, petrochemical industry and so on.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The bands are easy to install and remove, the pex clamps has wide ear width make clamp easier to crimp PEX pipes fittings, it can be completed with two hands. It can make perfect pipe, leak-free and reliable PEX tubing connection.
Additional Info :
EFIELD Pex A Pipe Expansion Tool Kit - Tube Expander Kit - Includes 1/2 Inch, 3/4 Inch. and 1 Inch Expander Heads (Expansion Tool Kit Tube Expander Kit with 1/2", 3/4", and 1" Expander Heads)
- Meets ASTM F1960 Standard:Fits PEX A Tubing Expansion Connection
- Come With 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Precision Expansion Head for Accurate Expansion
- Metal Frame and Gear Mechanisms Ensure the Utmost Durability
- Long Handles with Cushion Grip for Comfortable Leverage
- Comes with a Heavy Duty Hard Case for Carry and Storage
Additional Info :
KOTTO Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter Meets ASTM 2098, Pipe Fitting Tool Kit for Stainless Steel Clamps Sizes from 3/8" to 1" with 20pcs 1/2", 10 pcs 3/4" Clamps With Storage Bag
- This Pex crimping tool meets the ASTM 2098 standard. Pex Crimping Set works with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8" to 1".
- Our Pex crimp tool/Plumbing tools/Pex cutter/Hose clamp tool has perfect polishing provides no damage during crimping and avoids leaking.
- It’s easy to switch cinch. And the ratchet design and self-release mechanism will make the cinch easy. The pex fittings pipe tool is factory-adjusted with no requirement for calibration tool.
- This is a 5 in 1 pex pipe tool that can be used to crimp 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 & 1" inch Stainless clamps. No Adjustment on the pex tool is needed to switch sizes.
- Package Includes: 1pc - Red handle Cinch Crimp tool, 1pc - Red handle pipe cutter, 20pcs 1/2" and 10 pcs 3/4" Clamps set, 1pc Storage Bag.
Additional Info :
Why 1st Product is Best Compare to Others
1st product has many incredible facts over other products. That’s why we’ve ranked it on top of this list.
The excellent quality of a good product is that it will fulfill all the needs a user have and solve the real problem. These quality is exists on this product. Be understandable by users, perform users task as easily and efficiently as possible.
Bottom line, this product is finesse for use, features that meet consumer needs and give customer satisfaction and conformance to standards.
What To Look Before Buying Best Pex Tools
Here’s a detailed buying guide for Pex Tools to help you pick the perfect option —
The first thing you should consider when getting products like Pex Tools is the material used for it and the quality. If you have a good product with a lot of features and it seems great, it’s nothing if it isn’t the same after a few months because the quality simply isn’t good.
Low-quality products often don’t work the same after just a few weeks or months, so it’s incredibly important to ensure the quality is good enough.
As a general rule of thumb, you should look for certifications on the quality and if it gets damaged easily. Popular brands often have good products, and you can also check the material specifications directly from the description.
A lot of the time, people try to find the products that seem the most appealing with many features which are very rarely used. So you should ensure that when you’re buying something, you aren’t buying it simply because it has many features. You should look for the features you think you would often use, not niche features that are rarely used.
So more isn’t always better, just find which features you think you would use often enough to make it useful and convenient.
Make sure that the price of the product isn’t too much, since a lot of the time, most of the price is based on the brand and the features, which in reality aren’t even that useful.
However, this doesn’t mean that you should always go for the cheapest option. Most of the time, if a product seems very cheap while having a lot of useful features, it won’t last a very long time and the performance can get worse very quickly.
Just make sure that you aren’t paying too much; you can find out if you’re paying too much by comparing other products of similar quality most of the time.
A good way to tell if the product you’re buying is worth it or not is by checking the customer reviews. Most people check the 5-star reviews and think that the product is good, but you should instead check the negative reviews associated with it. Negative reviews can often tell about the nuisances with the product or what problems they’ve faced, which is quite helpful.
Try to check the 1-3 star ratings more, as they tend to point out the most common problems with the product. You should check a few 5-star reviews to see if the product is worth it or not, too.
Finally, you should try to find products that have a warranty or guarantee of at least a few months. This can make sure that even if there are a few problems with the product, you can get it fixed or replaced without many issues.
It isn’t a must for the product, but it’s definitely convenient to have. It’s even better if you can have a money-back guarantee, too.
To clear any further questions about Pex Toolss, you can check out the most frequently asked questions we get —
Should I get a product even if it seems expensive?
If you’re trying to buy Pex Tools, but there’s a more expensive and premium version, you shouldn’t get it instantly because it’s “better”. Although premium products generally have better quality and tend to last longer, you should make sure that the price isn’t too much.
But if it’s a reasonable price and you can afford it, you should go for the premium version. They generally last much longer and it’s easier to fix the issues if something happens.
Is it better to look for cheaper alternatives before buying a product?
When you’re looking to buy a product such as Pex Tools, but you find similar products with cheaper price points, you shouldn’t instantly buy that one. If the original product is from a trusted brand and it’s reliable, then you shouldn’t always get the cheaper alternative as it can be low-quality.
But if you see that both of the brands are trusted and one is cheaper, you can go for the cheaper one. You shouldn’t waste too much time trying to find cheaper alternatives, but you should first look for a few options.
Are guarantee and warranty the same thing?
No, the guarantee is when they’re willing to fix or replace the product entirely for free, and the warranty is when they’re willing to fix the product for damages of specific parts or components.
Most of the time, there are just a lot of products and options to pick from, so choosing the right best Pex Tools can be quite difficult. We’ve covered the best ways to pick the product in this article, and we cover things like price, quality, features, and much more.
Generally, you should try to get a good enough warranty, if possible, with the product and, in the best case scenario, a money-back guarantee, and make sure the product isn’t overpriced by comparing the prices of competitors.
It shouldn’t be too low in quality, so the cheapest option isn’t always the best. You can check the 1-3 star rating reviews for any issues and the 5-star reviews if you want to check if it’s worth it or not.