People always want the best product based on what they want, but most of the time, they’re just given products with overly-exaggerated features when in reality, it’s mediocre at best. But overall, the material, brand, and features most of the time decide how you can buy the best Jeep Jk Tire Carrier.
However, a better product oftentimes can cost too much money, most of which simply is because of the brand or the “features” which in reality aren’t that helpful. It’s important to have the perfect balance between the material, cost, and features themselves.
Expensive isn’t always better, since they might just have slightly better material or features which you won’t need. So to find out how you can buy and get the most out of it, you can check out our buying guide.
Let’s get started
Just Follow This Table for Quickly Choosing a Jeep Jk Tire Carrier
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For more details, read here.
|1||Smittybilt Pivot HD Oversize Tire Carrier for by Smittybilt||
|2||Tyger Auto TG-TR J Oversize Tire Carrier by Tyger||
|3||ARIES Jeep Wrangler JK Heavy-Duty Adjustable Rear by ARIES||
|4||TeraFlex JK JKU Alpha Hinged Carrier Alpha by TeraFlex||
|5||Fab Fours JK - - Jeep Jk by Fab||
|6||Rugged Ridge HD Tire Carrier Kit - by Rugged||
|7||Rugged Ridge XOR Rear Bumper with Swing by Rugged||
|8||Rough Country HD Tire Carrier Kit for by Rough||
|9||Spare Tire Carrier for - Jeep Wrangler by Spare||
|10||Rugged Ridge HD Tire Carrier Wheel Mount by Rugged||
Best Jeep Jk Tire Carrier in 2023
Smittybilt 2843 Pivot HD Oversize Tire Carrier for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK,Black
- The solution if you are running oversized tires on your 07+ Jeep Wrangler JK and need a full-size spare tire, but don’t want to run an aftermarket rear bumper with an integrated tire carrier
- Adjustable tire mount holds 37" maximum tire size (up to 135 lbs) while maintaining easy single action of opening and closing of the tailgate
- Strong monoblock aluminum construction and forged chrome mounting brackets (30% stronger than steel) eliminate tailgate sag
- No drilling required - you can maintain OE bumpers, if preferred
- Mounting points for brackets to mount trail jack. Mount (#2844) and Trail Jack (#2722) sold separately
Additional Info :
Tyger Auto TG-TR8J84078 Oversize Tire Carrier Kit Compatible with 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (Not for JL) | Textured Black Fits up to 37inch Spare Tire
- TYGER spare tire relocation kit can hold up to a 37inches spare tire. | FITMENT - Compatible With 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK.
- Heavy-duty steel structure with dual-stage powder coated textured black finish provides both strength and rust-resist.
- Can work with all aftermarket and factory bumpers. Comes with brackets for the third brake light if more clearance is required.
- Easy bolt-on installation. No drilling required. (DIY instruction included in the package)
- TYGER no-hassle 5 year warranty for US customers against manufacturing defects!
Additional Info :
ARIES 2563000 Jeep Wrangler JK Heavy-Duty Adjustable Rear Door Spare Tire Carrier for Up to 37-Inch Wheels
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Additional Info :
TeraFlex 4838150 JK/JKU Alpha Hinged Carrier & Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit-Complete , black
- Package Dimension : 30.48 cms L x 40.64 cms W x 74.168 cms H
- Country of Origin: CHINA
- Item Package Weight: 20.82 kilograms
- The original HD Aluminum JK Tire Carrier
- OEM Quality UV resistant powder coat finish w/ 3,000-hour accelerated weather testing
Additional Info :
Fab Fours JK2070-1 07-17 Jeep Jk Slant Back Tire Carrier for The Y1261T
- Requires off-the-door tire carrier, 3-point strap system included, Holds up to a 40"x 15, 50 tire (adjustable for different wheel heights and offsets), Works with factory 3rd break light and high lift mount
- Strong and consistent product DNA
- Flexible on-site prototyping capabilities
Additional Info :
Rugged Ridge 11546.50 HD Tire Carrier Kit; 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
- HEAVY DUTY TIRE MOUNT: The cast aluminum hinge casting and HD wheel mount kit provides the ultimate in strength & adjustability for mounting your oversized wheel & tire. Allowing you to mount upto 37" wheel & tire combos without any concerns.
- FOR THE SPARE: The HD wheel mount lifts the mounting position & incorporates depth & tilt adjustability for large diameter & wide tire options. Includes adjustable third brake light bracket. Compatible with OE and most aftermarket rear bumpers.
- CARRIER MOUNTS: Easily attach a spare tire & oversized wheel to the back of your jeep with our tire mounts that are easily adjustable while maintaining stability, especialy while off roading.
- RUGGED RIDGE JEEP PARTS: Count on Rugged Ridge to provide you with proven Jeep parts & accessories like bumpers, lift kits, wheels, interior accessories, floor liners & more for varying Jeep models
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY: Our Rugged Ridge products are covered by industry leading 5 year warranty & Rugged Ridge Floor Liners have Limited Lifetime Warranties providing customers with repair or replacements subject to certain common exclusions.
Additional Info :
Rugged Ridge 11541.25 XOR Rear Bumper with Swing Out Tire Carrier fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Extreme Off Road: XOR rear bumper features a 5mm thick steel body and narrow profile for critical protection while maximizing approach angles off road; Mounting hardware included, with no cutting or drilling required
- Built-In Tire Carrier: The HD Bumpers integrated tire carrier features a sturdy design that supports tires up to 40-inch diameter
- Mid-Width Bumper: Features integrated jack lifting points make it an obvious choice for any rig built for off road use, while the bumper’s design makes it fully functional for the street; Works with factory hitch or aftermarket, and has moutning points for recessed LED pod lights (not included).
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Parts: Count on Rugged Ridge to provide you with proven Jeep parts and accessories like bumpers, lift kits, wheels, interior accessories, floor liners and more for varying Jeep models
- Five Year Warranty: Our Rugged Ridge products are covered by industry leading 5 year warranty and Rugged Ridge Floor Liners have Limited Lifetime Warranties providing customers with repair or replacements subject to certain common exclusions
Additional Info :
Why 1st Product is Best Compare to Others
1st product has many incredible facts over other products. That’s why we’ve ranked it on top of this list.
The excellent quality of a good product is that it will fulfill all the needs a user have and solve the real problem. These quality is exists on this product. Be understandable by users, perform users task as easily and efficiently as possible.
Bottom line, this product is finesse for use, features that meet consumer needs and give customer satisfaction and conformance to standards.
Step by Step Guideline for Purchasing Jeep Jk Tire Carrier
Here’s a detailed buying guide for Jeep Jk Tire Carrier to help you pick the perfect option —
The first thing you should consider when getting products like Jeep Jk Tire Carrier is the material used for it and the quality. If you have a good product with a lot of features and it seems great, it’s nothing if it isn’t the same after a few months because the quality simply isn’t good.
Low-quality products often don’t work the same after just a few weeks or months, so it’s incredibly important to ensure the quality is good enough.
As a general rule of thumb, you should look for certifications on the quality and if it gets damaged easily. Popular brands often have good products, and you can also check the material specifications directly from the description.
A lot of the time, people try to find the products that seem the most appealing with many features which are very rarely used. So you should ensure that when you’re buying something, you aren’t buying it simply because it has many features. You should look for the features you think you would often use, not niche features that are rarely used.
So more isn’t always better, just find which features you think you would use often enough to make it useful and convenient.
Make sure that the price of the product isn’t too much, since a lot of the time, most of the price is based on the brand and the features, which in reality aren’t even that useful.
However, this doesn’t mean that you should always go for the cheapest option. Most of the time, if a product seems very cheap while having a lot of useful features, it won’t last a very long time and the performance can get worse very quickly.
Just make sure that you aren’t paying too much; you can find out if you’re paying too much by comparing other products of similar quality most of the time.
A good way to tell if the product you’re buying is worth it or not is by checking the customer reviews. Most people check the 5-star reviews and think that the product is good, but you should instead check the negative reviews associated with it. Negative reviews can often tell about the nuisances with the product or what problems they’ve faced, which is quite helpful.
Try to check the 1-3 star ratings more, as they tend to point out the most common problems with the product. You should check a few 5-star reviews to see if the product is worth it or not, too.
Finally, you should try to find products that have a warranty or guarantee of at least a few months. This can make sure that even if there are a few problems with the product, you can get it fixed or replaced without many issues.
It isn’t a must for the product, but it’s definitely convenient to have. It’s even better if you can have a money-back guarantee, too.
To clear any further questions about Jeep Jk Tire Carriers, you can check out the most frequently asked questions we get —
Should I get a product even if it seems expensive?
If you’re trying to buy Jeep Jk Tire Carrier, but there’s a more expensive and premium version, you shouldn’t get it instantly because it’s “better”. Although premium products generally have better quality and tend to last longer, you should make sure that the price isn’t too much.
But if it’s a reasonable price and you can afford it, you should go for the premium version. They generally last much longer and it’s easier to fix the issues if something happens.
Is it better to look for cheaper alternatives before buying a product?
When you’re looking to buy a product such as Jeep Jk Tire Carrier, but you find similar products with cheaper price points, you shouldn’t instantly buy that one. If the original product is from a trusted brand and it’s reliable, then you shouldn’t always get the cheaper alternative as it can be low-quality.
But if you see that both of the brands are trusted and one is cheaper, you can go for the cheaper one. You shouldn’t waste too much time trying to find cheaper alternatives, but you should first look for a few options.
Are guarantee and warranty the same thing?
No, the guarantee is when they’re willing to fix or replace the product entirely for free, and the warranty is when they’re willing to fix the product for damages of specific parts or components.
So Which Jeep Jk Tire Carrier Should You Choose?
Most of the time, there are just a lot of products and options to pick from, so choosing the right best Jeep Jk Tire Carrier can be quite difficult. We’ve covered the best ways to pick the product in this article, and we cover things like price, quality, features, and much more.
Generally, you should try to get a good enough warranty, if possible, with the product and, in the best case scenario, a money-back guarantee, and make sure the product isn’t overpriced by comparing the prices of competitors.
It shouldn’t be too low in quality, so the cheapest option isn’t always the best. You can check the 1-3 star rating reviews for any issues and the 5-star reviews if you want to check if it’s worth it or not.